fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

I Will Not Take the Vaccine - Can We Stand Strong Together?

• BlueSkye
  • BlueSkye's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Oct 2020 01:35 #5283 by BlueSkye
There is a growing concern on how far the COVID-19 reaction will go. From past corruption and lies from those that we rely on for proper representation, proper decisions, and true reporting. Our reps continue to sell us down the road, while they pay tribute to those that they have made behind the door dealings with. The world has been put on lock-down for months, we continue to entrust our reps and they continue to push their tyranny deeper.
The fear was created, the masks have been worn, the 6' social distancing has been done, but that is not enough, they plan on mandating a vaccine that has not gone through the correct testing process.
Many people have heard about the Event 201 Scenario, who Bill Gates is, and his TED Talk on how vaccines will be used to decrease population. Most people I have spoken to say they will not take the COVID-19 vaccine. I wonder how true this is. What if TPTB take it to the extreme of mandating the COVID-19 vaccine to where you have to prove you've been vaccinated in order to enter the grocery store, to enter your work place, to enroll and attend school? Will most of these people stand their ground and refuse the vaccine? They didn't when they were forced to wear the mask? Will I be able to stand my ground? How will this affect my family? I am the head of house, they rely on me! I can't do this alone. We cannot do this alone. This is the time where we need to pull our resources together, to pull a community together to stand strong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stonyman002

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2020 00:36 #5287 by stonyman002
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkye

• BlueSkye
  • BlueSkye's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 Oct 2020 16:09 #5291 by BlueSkye

More
10 Oct 2020 12:43 #5293 by stonyman002
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSkye

More
19 Oct 2020 19:16 #5317 by HarveyBlack

More
31 Oct 2020 20:51 #5364 by trail

More
02 Nov 2020 21:28 #5372 by GinLouWho