fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Multi topics

• DDP
  • DDP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
27 Mar 2020 18:57 #3585 by DDP
Multi topics was created by DDP
This message is for Mr. ed thank you for finding the humor in my live chat when I said you look sexy with out your beard it let me know that the live chat is working sometimes lol next about the moonshine alcohol abuse lol now for a serious question when you build your new battery bank will you be putting the batteries on 2 pieces of 3/4 stacked osb plywood as putting them on concrete and dirty gravel with most standard batteries will cause a short in the batteries it used to be called a positive to negative short in the batteries if they are designed a different way let me know that it won't hurt them as I will spend the extra money to buy those kind. They say that you are not supported to use treated plywood also if you could let me know it would be great as always thank you for your time and great help yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup Matt AKA DDP This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. p.s with the joke you know I am a male person and don't go the way of those that choose that lifestyle that's for them not me lol Matt yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.