fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Mental health

• DDP
  • DDP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
03 Apr 2020 19:19 #3705 by DDP
Mental health was created by DDP
I am a person who has mental health issues I first want to say that most of us with mental health issues are not bipolar people bipolar is an simple way of grouping most if not all the types of mental health most of us have what was back in the day called a chimical in balance and need medication to level us off to function better in public. I take some medication to help but no meds are prefect they just take the edge off of things to keep what one would call the yoyo effect stable to a point. We have to work with the meds and be aware of the fact that no med works perfect not even pain medication works perfect. Now that a little history on the subject is done. Not all people show signs of mental health. Some people have more trouble in different times of the months days and seasons of the year.my hardest times is going into winter and spring. Others are different times. If I were to explain a little bit more. I can run out of things to keep myself busy when I get trapped in the colder day's and the hottest days or the seasons. To put it in easy terms. I become a wild caged animal that can not find or see a way out .now how to deal with a person with mental health depends on the person and what type of mental health problems signs they are showing. Some are withdrawal and some are loud and anxiety and some are other signs. The question most ask is how do I deal with a mental health person. That is not an easy question to answer. It depends on the person in question some you just leave alone and when they are ready they will come and ask to talk some may just want to be left alone and be watched and some may need meds increased and some due to the meds may need restrain so they do not hurt them self or others. Restraining should always be a very last resort as it may make things worse. I hope this gives some help to help the mentally ill but it is just the tip of some of the ways to help the mentality ill. Remember we are people to that are just sick and most of us do not want to harm anyone or our self. WE JUST WANT HELP AND TO FIT IN WITH OTHERS. Hope this helps and feel free to contact me at anytime for some of your questions or IF YOU NEED TO TALK THINGS THROUGH. Talking things through does help you and it give me a way of letting me know we are all normal and have medical needs also thank you for reading this short article and thank you for your time Matt AKA DDP This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trail, JackParr68, jetty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2020 20:11 - 04 Apr 2020 20:11 #3730 by trail
Replied by trail on topic Mental health
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackParr68, jetty

• DDP
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
05 Apr 2020 02:34 #3738 by DDP
Replied by DDP on topic Mental health

More
05 Apr 2020 07:52 - 05 Apr 2020 08:00 #3754 by trail
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackParr68

• DDP
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
23 Apr 2020 01:51 #3968 by DDP

• DDP
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
23 Apr 2020 02:00 #3969 by DDP
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackParr68

More
03 May 2020 11:14 #4212 by trail

• DDP
  • Senior Prepper
  • Senior Prepper
More
05 May 2020 02:24 #4237 by DDP