fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

My husband of 20 years, diabetic emergency and a panic attack at Costco today,

• Twinmom925
  • Twinmom925's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Apr 2020 04:05 #3741 by Twinmom925
First of all, my husband is ok now. I realized he cant go with me, and I explained before I didn't feel safe going out alone. Well I think I'm better off by myself. Today was rough, after reading several world wide reports on the food and supplies crisis, and we still don't have a working refrigerator, my new refrigerator is "supposed " to come April 13, I'll believe it when I see it. But I thought let's get a few more weeks food, I have about 2 months, I didn't realize homeschool I would go through so much, I just got rid of my older one & girlfriend, last year. Thank God I have 2 not 4! Oh wow. But I had kids younger so my older son is out, with fiancee, and my 11 year old twins I am feeling like they are little horses with big paws, and my mom who is so disabled she cant remember anything, has copd, and a brain aneurism 20 years ago. I have been taking care of her for 20 years or more, in that. I am I guess a prepper by default, so much I take care of, I guess prepper is in my blood now. So anyway, thought well hit Costco& get 400$ in supplies today. I didn't know my husbands blood sugar was low, and bam he was having a panic attack & a diabetic attack in Costco today. I felt horrible, I felt like I was asking too much & my mind set was definitely altered. Hes ok, but now i need to look at things differently, i ordered some pepper spray & my beloved knife i had since 19, now i will probably be on my own, shopping ect. He is amazing but not prepared to face this, at all. I told him we may board up the windows soon, I think he thinks I'm crazy. I'm not we live in California, bay area, its really really getting bad. I don't think my family understands the gravity of this situation. I will again be the "crazy mom" and hope they will see soon I am constantly looking, researching, and planning our new life, each day and month. Sometimes I'm frustrated because my family thinks I'm a little crazy, but now they're starting to listen. Definitely a frustrating day! Hopefully everyone is well & I will post again soon ' hopefully!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Apr 2020 05:02 #3749 by jetty
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twinmom925

More
05 Apr 2020 08:22 #3755 by trail
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twinmom925