fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

What got you into prepping and or survival?

• Willie
  • Willie's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Mar 2019 09:52 #824 by Willie
Not why we prep but what got our mind set on prepping and survialism. For myself it really started when I saw the movie Red Dawn (the first one) but kinda backed away after only doing it for a few months was just a teen then and we all know as teens we find hundreds if not thousands of different interest then. Now moving way ahead in time when the Nat Geo show Doomsday Preppers came out it got me doing a lot of thinking and started full bore after that my friends too. I have over the past couple of years made it a big part of my life and with the things we see on the news (when the talk about it) events as of late have me really turning up my prepping heat so to speak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2019 11:41 #827 by TheWatchman
Replied by TheWatchman on topic What got you into prepping and or survival?
Please login to view the answers

More
23 Mar 2019 12:29 #831 by trail

More
23 Mar 2019 16:28 - 23 Mar 2019 16:49 #833 by Slopokeks1
Replied by Slopokeks1 on topic What got you into prepping and or survival?

More
25 Mar 2019 02:31 #855 by trail