fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
*** BUCKET BLITZ SALE - 25% OFF ALL BUCKETS - FREE MERCHANDISE FOR ORDERS OVER $500 - SEE IMAGE ON HOMEPAGE FOR DETAILS ***
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

A conversation we all should have

• BOSCO
  • BOSCO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Prepper
  • Premium Prepper
More
24 Jul 2019 13:39 #2049 by BOSCO
A conversation we all should have was created by BOSCO
A few days ago I had a conversation ( well actually several ) with an old friend .
He said that he thinks the Neocons are pushing a civil war here in the US . I sorta agree but disagree at the same time .
Reason I think this is such an important topic to discuss with those who will be with you after shtf is because of the great amount of disinformation designed to politically divide the public now . And thereby alter our view of whats going on .
Please bear with me because this may be a bit long .

We can all see whats going on , how the public is being divided by the constant bombardment of MSM pushing a dived agenda . Its how you react to those stories that makes up how you go forward . Some folks fly off the handle and get all defensive , lashing out at the " other side " . And some folks get scared and hide in their world of illusion . But whats happening is the MSM is getting you to pick sides and hate the other side no matter what . If the balloon were to go up tomorrow the harsh reality is RED and BLUE wont matter anymore we will ALL need each other to get by . Yes the unicorns will start carrying ARs and the tough quasi military types will learn how to garden , and that will happen real quick .

You need to understand that this is a strategy of divide and conquer . Period . That serves the Neocons now . Period .
One of my closest friends has a decidedly more liberal view of the world than I do , yet he owns guns , hunts , and is big into gardens . I think we see in each other a side of compromise for after shtf . Although I have had a bigger impact on his views than he has had on mine , I do understand some of what he believes in . And we respect each others opinions on subjects . And yeah this leads to a lot of expletives being tossed around .

So before you go off on your friends because they dont agree with you 110% , stop and listen to what they are saying because these are the folks you are going to have to depend on for survival if SHTF tomorrow .

Nuf said , I think you all get the point .

And yes some folks are beyond help . Just pass them by for now , they will just drain your energy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2019 11:50 #2124 by trail
Replied by trail on topic A conversation we all should have
Please login to view the answers

More
22 Aug 2019 11:17 #2165 by Serenity Farms
Replied by Serenity Farms on topic A conversation we all should have
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: inthewind