fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Problem solving

• stonyman002
  • stonyman002's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Aug 2019 01:16 #2098 by stonyman002
Problem solving was created by stonyman002
Problem solving is an important prepper skill set that can be practiced and improved on.

One of my favorite quote's is...

" No problem can withstand sustained thinking."

I know there are a hundred experts out there that will tell you how to solve your problems and each one of them will swear that their way is the best way. In reality, the best way for you is what works for you.

This works for me...

A. Assess the situation, what is the problem and what is an acceptable solution.

B. Look around at what resources you have available to work with.
Note the more prepared you are the more resources you will have available.

C. Come up with a plan and act. address the problem.

If you do not correct the problem, you DID NOT fail. What you did was successfully determine one way that will not work. Try something different. Sometimes you will not have the resources to completely address the problem. But if you can improve the situation, then that's a win....

Thoughts??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2019 04:55 #2117 by MawmawTx
Replied by MawmawTx on topic Problem solving
Please login to view the answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.