fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
*** BUCKET BLITZ SALE - 25% OFF ALL BUCKETS - FREE MERCHANDISE FOR ORDERS OVER $500 - SEE IMAGE ON HOMEPAGE FOR DETAILS ***
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Amazon burning

• Serenity Farms
  • Serenity Farms's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Aug 2019 13:59 #2172 by Serenity Farms
Amazon burning was created by Serenity Farms
So... making BEER today and waaay too much time waiting for the boil:blink: But I had a thought (hey, it happens:). As we KNOW, the DEEP STATE GLOBALIST believe that the world is "overpopulated" and want to eradicate 90% of human life (but won't start with themselves?). Those humanitarians like bill/melinda "deadly vaccine" gates, ted "Hanoi jane" turner, and many other lefty whack jobs actually believe the planet has a "fever" and we, the people are the cause. They are in cahoots with the UN evil no gooders and use "climate change, global warming, cooling, polar bears, and cow farts" to propagandize and put the fear of God in little sheeple (ok, maybe not God, but the other guy:). And they often throw in the AMAZON, and I did not even know that SUPER LIBITARD owned it, and the Washington Compost! So as their catastrophic predictions keep being proven WRONG time and time again, the lefties grow more anxious to redistribute the world's wealth and collapse society. Now we have 12 years (even as the globe COOLS:). My theory: the left is well known to be the instigators of FALSE FLAGS all across the world to further their agenda, so I am thinking that some Green peace type extremists decided to play with matches in the forest! Now according to "scientists like bill nye", the Amazon is the WETTEST place on earth, receiving MORE rain than the rest of the world, COMBINED. ( I did read that somewhere:). So exactly what is burning? Besides a football field every 5 minutes according to the "news" today. Now while I agree that this is a TRAGEDY of great significance as the foliage there provides much oxygen, it also consumes a whole lot of CO2, cause that what plants do libbies. That's how GOD created this round (flat?), lol, ball known as earth! BUT, with that... does anyone else besides this obvious conspiracy theory zealot believe the left is so evil and treacherous that they would do this just to further their agenda? I welcome your thoughts (and psych referrals).lmao. Time to make beer (yes, for prepping and pleasure:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2019 18:01 - 02 Sep 2019 09:00 #2187 by trail
Replied by trail on topic Amazon burning
Please login to view the answers

• Serenity Farms
More
30 Aug 2019 09:11 #2197 by Serenity Farms
Replied by Serenity Farms on topic Amazon burning

More
30 Aug 2019 09:18 #2198 by TheWatchman
Replied by TheWatchman on topic Amazon burning

• Serenity Farms
More
31 Aug 2019 05:56 #2203 by Serenity Farms

More
02 Sep 2019 08:56 #2221 by trail

• Serenity Farms
More
02 Sep 2019 09:08 #2223 by Serenity Farms

More
02 Sep 2019 09:49 #2225 by trail