fbpx
Menu
Don't Eat Your Friends, Buy Legacy Foods Instead!!! ### Thank You For Visiting Preppernurse1.com - Ordering Now Available - Make Sure To Hug & Kiss The Ones You Love - S.T.D. One Step At A Time, One Thing At A Time, One Day At A Time ###
Forum/Community Rules (02 Mar 2019)

This is the short and sweet version. Most of it is just common sense. We just want to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

Whats for dinner? Pork quesadillas

• TNPrepper
  • TNPrepper's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Jun 2020 14:50 #4440 by TNPrepper
Whats for dinner? Pork quesadillas was created by TNPrepper
I enjoy cooking so here are some of the recipes I make. I try to use my preps because you should eat what you store.

Ingredients:
1 15oz can of pulled pork
4 tortillas (burrito size)
1 bag of frozen peppers and onions
1 tbsp of chili powder
2 cups of shredded mozzarella

Optional: If you store Masa and have a tortilla press, you can make your own tortillas.

Instructions:
In a warm skillet, add a tbsp of oil and the bag of frozen peppers and onions. Cook about 10 minutes.
Drain and add one can pork pulled pork. Sprinkle chili powder and stir occsionally until meat is warm and peppers are cooked.
Remove filling and wipe skillet clean .

Add one tortilla to the skillet, once it is warm add some filling and top with 1/4 of the cheese. Fold tortilla in have and flip once tortilla is browned. Repeat until filling and tortillas are used.

For me this make 4 large quesadillas which is 4 meals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2020 13:24 #4579 by trail
Replied by trail on topic Whats for dinner? Pork quesadillas
Please login to view the answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.